Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Temple, Vek'Nilash Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omarion_
In-Game Guild Master

re: Goodbye, for now.

Dear friends, because I want to consider you so

I'm sorry to say that I can't find any will to play WoW anymore, before WoD comes out. I thought all the week about the words I would have said about this, without sounding hateful towards something or someone, so please forgive me if I fail, I'm trying my best :)

Putting it simple, when I came back last September the last thing I wanted was being GM again. I just wanted to play the game, have fun with you guys, maybe sub for some raids and pewpew, nothing more. Then it happened what it happened and I got in charge once more. Without wasting time on details, I put all the enthusiasm I had in it, although it wasn't what I wanted, but this enthusiasm slowly wore down with the passing of time. Recruiting healers, going 13/14, recruiting again and starting from scratch, 13/14 again, people quitting again, cross realm raiding that if on one side helped raiding on the other hand made it a little pointless, being on an almost dead server, spending time ONE THIRD TIME to organize raids just to see people not attending, getting locked because they raided with someone else, not answering, etc, all of this topped by the extreme difficulty to communicate with the guildies, being online almost all the time alone. Might be my fault in part, after all if someone raids with other teams then our team is not providing enough entertaining, but still. 

Many of these issues will be fixed by the new Raid lockout system coming in WoD, at least the technical ones, hopefully also ream merging will finally come to Vek'nilash and recruiting won't be a pointless pain in the ass anymore. So I look forward to it, already preordered for a reason, and I will come back for sure by the time it goes live, most likely even when the pre expansion event comes out.

To those who still remain, I hope you the best of luck and I hope to see you again when I come back, but if you join other guilds I won't blame you at all. Sorry for failing to get my enthusiasm back, but little disappointment after little disappointment, I feel like I really need to quit.

I'll put Kozagr as GM simply because he's the most active member, by a mile.

See you soon.

Omar.

Armadillo
Azotochtli
In-Game Rank 3

Shame to hear, although I can't really blame anyone for getting burnt out with Siege of Orgrimmar. It has after all been a fairly long patch. Nice to hear you already pre-ordered the expansion. Hope to see you and everyone else there.

Wogr
In-Game Rank 2

Hear hear!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Temple, Vek'Nilash Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum