Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Temple, Vek'Nilash Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omarion_
In-Game Guild Master

re: Fare you well, friends.

Hey guys.

Sorry to say that I ended up deciding so, but I'm leaving The Fallen Temple, after 5 years. It feels terrible to leave you but I feel like I have to. I just can't be a GM anymore, stuff happening to me IRL has taken away all that was left of my enthusiasm and I can't really do anything anymore about it. I'll apply to Awakened and hope for the best.

Thank you Marcus, Oscar, Rob, Trams, Wipe, Jimmy, Mary, Netch, Sage, Jarn, Raph, Silly and all the people I can't remember at the moment. Thanks for everything.

I'll keep whoever I have on Bnet list and talk to the people at Awakened if you guys want to try.

Sorry to leave you like this. 

Goodbye

Pasquale

Armadillo
Azotochtli
In-Game Rank 3

re: Fare you well, friends.

So my Internet goes down for two days and this is what happens?!

Joke aside, I completely understand your situation. It's a real pain having to deal with the organisational nightmare of recruiting for a raid team and managing a guild. Especially when people are falling away one by one. And especially so when having to deal with RL issues at the same time. I wish you the best of luck in Awakened and hope to see you online.

And like we always say: RL > WoW.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Temple, Vek'Nilash Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum